Tuesday, April 17, 2007

I am sooo fucking tired. Work ended at one last night, or should I say this morning. Plus, I had a job interview( of which TWO job agencies called me for) early in the morning at ten. Which means I have to get up at eight so that my brain is functioning by the time I get there, and only people who are not schooling or are farmers OR live in perth get up at such an ungodly hour!

Well, at least working alst night was pretty fun. All I had to do was stand around, move the clothes and listen to people bullshit. After work, Irene wanted to grab a bite so we went down to macs. The queue was held up by this white guy who was asking for paper bags as he was collecting them. While eating, this drunk girl with an ENORMOUS beer belly came in. And I do mean enormous, janice and I thought she was pregnant! After getting her drink or whatever, she began to flirt with these two caucasian men and their conversation was the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard. " Hi, I'm February." "Oh I'm July. (fake giggles) You shoukd come join me. Singing rocks!" I presume the girl just came from the ktv bar next door. Honestly, I felt my braincells die as I listened to them(no I did not eavesdrop, drunk people tend to speak quite loudly), do that flirty banter. The weirdest things you meet at night.

I do think my brain became a little befuddled from the influence of the idiocratic conversation and lack of sleep. I totally lost my way around raffles place and went into the wrong building. I was supposed to go to the building next to OCBC, but in my fervent search, I kept thinking OCBC OCBC, so I entered fucking OCBC and went up the elevator to the twelfth floor only o realize I was in the wrong building! I bet the security guards must be thinking how strange that I walk in and out of the building in less than five minutes.

Right, so another job agency just called me and the job sounds much more fun than Singtel's but the pay is much lower too. What to do what to do.

No comments: